Monday, December 7, 2009

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

Custom Covered Day TimersThese super easy day timers make the perfect stocking stuffer or inexpensive goodies for all of your friends.


Supplies Needed:
-Generic Day timer, found at Dollarama for $1
-Pattern paper
-Coordinating Embellishments

Step 1: Measure your cover. For this I am not wrapping the paper around the spine, just adding a piece of paper to the front & to the back.
Step 2: Cut 2 pieces of pattern paper. My cover was 3 3/4 x 6 3/4, I cut my 2 papers to 3 1/2 x 6 1/2

Step 3: Ink the edges of the paper.
For this one I also adding in some stamped dots.
Step 4: Embellish your papers as you choose.
If you are adding in paper flowers you will need to adhere down each petal so that they don't get snagged and rip off.
I put a rub on, the year, paper flowers and some bling.
If you are adding ribbon or tulle to the binding, you will need to take the calendar booklet out of the cover, add the ribbon or tulle and then put the calendar booklet back in.

CHRISTMAS GOODIES


The emails I got for "Favorite Christmas Present" were absolutely wonderful! I got teary a few times. Thank you so much to those of you who shared with me! The winner of the above draw goes to Anne Marie but because I loved your stories so much I am sending a little something to each of you that emailed me!
Enjoy!

{xo}

No comments: