Friday, December 11, 2009

On the 11th Day of Christmas...

Star GarlandAs far as difficulty level goes this project really doesn't get much easier and I think it's so fabulous! Simple & beautiful!
Supplies Needed:
- Small tin stars (found at Micheals)
-Ribbon. I used gold but any color would go with these stars.
-Crop-a-dile
Step 1: Remove the ring that is used to hang the star.
Step 2: punch a second hole across from the existing hole. You will need a crop-a-dile or other heavy duty punch to go through the tin.
Step 3: Tie the stars together with ribbon. I looped the ribbon through, then tied it off in a knot.
Step 4: Add bows. I put another piece of ribbon through the hole and tied it off into a bow, trimming the ends off "fancy". Depending on how thick your ribbon is you may need to punch a slightly larger hole in your star.
Step 5: To hang the garland I simply looped a piece of ribbon through the two end holes and tied it off into a knot.
Simple & fun!
Enjoy!
See you tomorrow for our 12th day of Christmas & our last project. I will also have more goodies to give away! Whoo Hoo!
{xo}



No comments: