Friday, December 4, 2009

12 Days of Christmas- Day 4

Word BlocksSupplies Needed:
-Various sizes of wooden blocks
-Large Red Glitter Letters
-Wide Red Ribbon
-White Paint
Step 1: My wooden blocks were cut from a 2x4, 1x4 & 2x2. I got the wood from Home Depot and enlisted the help of my hubby to cut it down for me. (He was so proud of himself when I finished this project.... like he did the actual crafting. So great!)
Step 2: Paint wood blocks
Step 3: add ribbon around the blocks, adding only a couple of bows
Step 4: add your letters
I love this project so much because it is so versatile, it can be adapted for any word and for any color palette. Have Fun!

Presents!

I love giving gifts and who doesn't love getting them! Email Me and tell me what was the most favorite Christmas present that you either received or that you gave to someone else. The draw ends Sunday @ 10pm, I will draw one email & have the winner in Monday's project post. Good Luck!
(the sleigh is not included)

{xo}

No comments: