Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On the ninth day of Christmas....

Believe Blocks Supplies Needed:
-Wooden Blocks, mine are cut from a 2x2 & a 1x2
-Various Paints, these are acrylics
-Sanding Tool
-Alphabet Stamps,I have used foam stamps
-Adhesive, I have used hot glue
Step 1: Paint wood blocks, let dry

Step 2: Sand the edges of the wooden blocks. We're doing this to remove the paint to allow the wood to show through. This creates a "vintage" feel.

Step 3: Figure out how you'd like your blocks to be assembled & eventually adhered together.

Step 4: Stamp the letters for the word you are using, let dry.

Step 5: Assemble your word and adhere the blocks together.
I got this idea when I was browsing through Hallmark, another one of those "I can do that" moments. Keep your eyes peeled, you never know where you'll find your inspiration.
Enjoy!
{xo}

1 comment:

Treasured Memories said...

I love your little believe block tower Nadine, very cute :)

Kc