Monday, December 21, 2009

5 Days until Christmas

Hello Friends! Five Days, that's it. I can never believe how fast Christmas comes, for me Christmas celebrations begin on Wednesday. So I only have 2 more sleeps.... and quite a few things to finish, so I best make this short. I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday with your families & friends. That you get some down time, some me time and a whole lot of relaxation time! I can't thank all of you enough for your support this year, your encouraging words, your emails that truly made my day. Thank you for sharing your thoughts & stories with me. I really couldn't do this without friends like you. This will be my last post until the new year so until then- be safe, be merry & eat until you think you might blow out the button on your pants ;-)
Merry Christmas!
{xoxo}
Nadine
PS. Inspiration Monday- here & A big CoNgrAtUlaTioNs to Kim- who won the last giveaway from the 12 Days of Christmas.

No comments: