Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Morning and welcome to May! This past weekend was National Scrapbook Day and while I didn't actually scrapbook for myself I got to hang out with a fantastic group of ladies that were. I hope that you were able to find time this weekend to do something for yourself, be it scrapbooking or not. I was at Treasured Memories on Saturday running make n' takes for the croppers, tons of fun and tons of laughs, although I think most of those laughs were at me... shrug!
Just a reminder that tomorrow night at Treasured Memories from 6-8pm is Show and Tell and we will be making these fabulous flowers inspired by the lovely Elizabeth Kartchner. If you're local come drop by.


I'll also be at the store on Saturday teaching this Spring Wreath class, there are spots available so come hang out with me for the morning. It'll be good times. If you can't make the class time there are also kits to purchase. All the details can be found here.

Be sure to head over to the Inspiration blog to check out a wonderful & talented friend of mine! Have a fantastic Monday, I'll be back on Thursday with another technique!

xoxo

No comments: