Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello! Check out my canvas class for June, all the details are here. If you can't make it to the class I will be making kits and prepping the canvas' myself for those. Lucky you, but the down side- You won't get to learn all my fancy tricks for coloring the canvas. There's always a perk for coming to hang out with me... I mean other than my fabulous company ;-) hee hee.
I'm also sharing my latest layout for Twisted Sketches, the sketch and the other ladies layouts can be found here. The twist was "handmade" so I whipped up a couple flowers from last Tuesday's Show & Tell. Anam over at Twisted Sketches has also started a design team for cards, she provides a sketch for a card just like she does for the layout! So fabulous! I have such a hard time with cards and this is the perfect kick start I need. Go to the Twisted Sketches blog and check it out!


What's inspiring me now can be found over here. I will also be putting up a technique this week as I totally flaked out and forgot to do it on Thursday. Oops.

Have a great week friends!

xoxo

No comments: