Monday, April 26, 2010

Congratulations

Hello Monday! The sun is shining here and the birds are singing outside my window! How can you not love a Monday that starts like that! I have two winners today that I want to give huge Congrats to! The winner of the draw for all the Glitz Design product is Cheryl who said "My inspiration definitely comes from 3 sources. First being my 3 munchkins!!! Each with their own unique personality and insight to this wonderful and crazy world we live in. Second my desire to pass on my view of our life to them and their children.... and lastly none of this inspiration could happen without creative and delightful people like you and Scrapperlicious aka Irene Tan. Your work gives me a start... and a push when I've run out of ideas" and the winner of the Making Memories apron and brackets mask from Heidi Swapp goes to Kim who said "My children inspire me…I love to scrap memories for and of them growing up….. "
Thanks to everyone who entered and for the many nice things you had to say!
Head on over to the Inspiration blog for what's inspiring me these days!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: