Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello Monday, Hello Sunshine

This is how I spent my weekend! It was marvelous! Being outside however cuts back on creative time, but taking a little time off is good for the soul. It re-energizes you, allows new ideas to form and most definitely lifts the spirit!
I did sit down one afternoon last week and plan out my classes for the next 6 months, the biggest chunk being my Christmas classes! I know- Christmas! I am due to have this fabulous baby at the beginning of November and that is also when I start teaching all my Christmas classes! Yikes! So I am planning ahead.... probably for the first time EVER! I have even started buying Christmas product! Crazy! I am so excited and have so many great ideas to share with you! Can't wait! I also came up with my 12 Days of Christmas projects for 2010! You can go the right hand menu Archives and click on December 2008 and December 2009 to see what I did for the last 2 years, just scroll through the December posts to see them all.
My inspiration for today can be found here but I also am really enjoying this quote...

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who come alive.
-Howard Thurman

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: