Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainy Days

Hello Friends! I've been MIA doing a bunch of DIY projects around my place and planning new ones to try. When you can't afford new furniture sometimes a trip to Ikea for inspiration and a fresh coat of paint can transform your current pieces into fabulous new furniture. When I'm done my current project I'll post it up on my personal blog. For now I'll share a couple layouts I did for Treasured Memories and Riff Raff. I also have a new kit to sell at Treasured Memories- a baby album kit, one each for boy & girl. This is not a class and will only be sold as kits. I'll put pics up up my demo when I have them edited. I also have couple of my current favorite inspirational quotes posted here.
Have a great week!
Isn't this fabulous ribbon from Webster's Pages FABULOUS!!!! I bought it in every color! I really want to sew it onto a t-shirt.

Riff Raff compass.


No comments: