Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5- local finds



I found this wreath at Michael's, I love it on it's own but I thought I'd jazz it up. I added some greenery that I picked up at the local farmers market, I then spray painted and added a chipboard word from Riff Raff- also a local goodie!


Every year at Christmas I remake this wreath. I found the wreath at Michael's and the holly is fresh from the local farmers market. As the days go by the berries and leaves dry up but don't loose their color so it looks great until well after Christmas passes. (The holly can also be found at some florists.)If you're local to Edmonton check out the Strathcona Farmers Market, Saturdays from 8am-3pm and pick up your own holly.

I also found this swag at the farmers market. I got it home, put it in a vase, put in some red and gold bouqet fillers that I picked up at Safeway and ta da.... a beautiful holiday arrangement.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: