Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 3- create your own wreath




Create your own wreath, it couldn't be easier! I picked up the wreath, the berries & the bell at Micheal's, there are so many colors to choose from... and practically everything right now is 50% off. The pine cones can be bought pre-painted, I did however spray my own with gold paint. I dug out my glue gun, placed my goodies around the wreath and adhered them in place. My final touch was the reindeer from Riff Raff. I painted it gold, put a red gem for his nose and then amber gems on his antlers to add a little bling. I made one of these wreaths for a few people in my life, you just can't go wrong.
See you tomorrow!
Nadine

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I still have the wreath I bought last Christmas hanging on my door...it was too gorgeous to take down! Now I'm totally going to jazz it up for this Christmas year...but make those changes temporary so I can still keep it as my day-to-day wreath as well!

Thanks for the inspiration!