Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12

Christmas Mini Books





I love mini albums! I love to make them for myself and I love to give them as gifts! It only made sense to finsh our 12 days of Christmas with just that.

I am teaching the Noel acrylic album this Saturday from 10am - 12:30pm at one of my local scrap booking stores- Treasured Memories. I made up extra kits for the class because it sold out super fast, so there are a few spots left for you to come hang out with me or you can just buy the kit and work on it at your own pace. As a bonus for our last day of the 12 days of Christmas I will be posting the pictures in the classroom on Monday Dec. 15, instructions and supply list will be emailed out to those requesting them. Monday will also bring a fabulous give away so be sure to check it out!

Thanks a bunch for hanging out with me for the last 12 days and I'll see you Monday!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

i just saw your acrylic "noel" album at TM last night. Beautiful!!