Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 4- Star Light Star Bright





I love these stars. I made one for Halloween and couldn't wait to cover another one with Christmas papers. I got this particular star @ Michael's but I also have bought them at Winners & at Home Sense. To be honest I love stars and everytime I come across one I pick it up. Some craft stores also have wooden stars out at this time of year which can be altered as well.
I covered my Christmas star with Making Memories papers, I then sanded the edges with a small file after I had already adhered the papers. To finish it off I put some bling from Prima and "Merry Christmas" with the Making Memories tiny alphas. I hung mine with tulle but any kind of ribbon would do. This project took 1/2 hour and looks so great hanging on our door.
Thanks for dropping by!
Nadine

No comments: