Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 9



I created this box as a favor for a Christmas dinner party I had for a few girlfriends of mine. Each place was set with one of these boxes along with a matching place card. These paper mache boxes can be found at most craft stores, I bought mine at Micheal's. I then went through my collection of Christmas papers and found some old Scenic Route from a few years ago and decided it was time to use it up. Try going through your old papers, you might just discover some goodies that you've been "saving"! I started by covering the box and lid with coordinating papers, I then added some ribbon with a ribbon charm (also from my scrapbooking stash) around the sides of the top. To finished off the boxes I covered chipboard numbers for 25, tied on some ribbon and adhered them to the tops of the boxes. As a little extra I made place cards with the scraps that were left over and set the table in coordinating colors, the girls loved it! Something so easy to make can have quite an impact.
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Ak! You want me to use my stash? :P