Friday, January 15, 2010

Sharing

I just wanted to share some of the class demos that I have been working on. I am really happy with how they turned out, I think maybe some of my best work. I have demos left for Treasured Memories which I'll be able to share after tomorrow. Cute, cute Valentine's projects- I love love!
These 3 are for Edson's Crop Crazy in April. If any of my blog readers are attending this year I would love to see you! Make sure you check out my classes once they go live! I'll share more pictures and class info once it's all sorted out.This demo is for a private class I'll be teaching in February. My good friend Anne Marie attends a woman's church group that meets once a month and she asked if I would come and teach a project to them. I of course said "uh... yeah! How great!"
I'll be back later this weekend with more demo pictures and my "personal" layout. I also put up a Technique here. Check it out, it is one of my absolute favs!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
{xo} Nadine

No comments: