Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Monday

Lots to share with you today, I had a super busy / creative week. But first things first, here's my "personal" layout.
The pattern papers, journaling circle and sticker:Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Love, cardstock- Bazzill, Pearls: Kaiser, buttons, pin, ribbon & tulle: other
These 3 projects are my demos for Edson's Crop Crazy- April 16,17,18. Once the details are scheduled I'll post all the information here.

This is my Valentine card class at Treasured Memories.
Saturday January 30
10am-12:30pm
$30

This is my Valentine Accordion Keepsake class also at Treasured Memories.
Saturday, February 6
1pm-3:30pm
$35
{ inside}
You can go here & here to check out all the class details.
Just a reminder that all my classes can be purchased as kits if you can't attend the class time. They all have photos and instructions but I will tell you that there are advantages to coming to class... like hanging out with me. :-)
This Saturday I am leaving my hubby behind and heading off to CHA in Anaheim. For those of you that don't know, CHA is the biggest show for scrapbooking product out there. It is where all of our favorite scrapbooking companies come together to show their latest product releases. Holy crap am I excited, that is after I get over being scared of flying. While there I get to visit tons of product booths, do make n' takes and I also get to attend 4 classes taught by reps from certain companies. The class I am most excited for is taught by Donna Downey and is a canvas album class. I have had one for awhile but just don't know what to do with it. I am really looking forward to coming back from CHA with some new, fresh & fun class ideas to share with you. I don't know if I'll be posting from there so if you don't hear from me next week I'll have tons to share when I get back. For now I'll leave you with this link- sneak peeks at many of the CHA releases.
Have a wonderful week!
{xo} Nadine

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

wow you've been so busy! have fun in Anaheim