Monday, January 11, 2010

As Promised


Paper & letter stickers: Making Memories, Chipboard Snowflakes:Riff Raff, Gems:Kaiser Crafts, Sticker Words:Little Yellow Bicycle
I made a layout just for me! One week done, 51 to go.
On a very exciting note I have been asked to go back to Edson for their annual Crop Crazy and will be teaching 3 classes that weekend. It is taking place April 16-18 so if you're local come check it out! Creative Pages, the store in Edson was sold to a new owner- Kyla, whom I haven't met but am very much looking forward to. I am also very grateful to her as she has asked me to come teach without having met me. Perhaps someone was saying good things about me? :-) I have other exciting news but it will have to wait until my next post. I have demos (7 to be exact) that need to be finished. I promise to share pictures when I get them done. Until then, have a fabby week friends!
{xo} Nadine

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

That is a great layout! Love all the bling!