Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've Been Busy

Here are the latest classes that I'll be making kits for & teaching at Treasured Memories.

I'll be back in a day or two with a post for the inspiration blog and with another Christmas mini book that I will be selling as kits on this blog. For now check out my classes here in Edmonton. Remember, Treasured Memories sells these classes as kits only too and will ship.

Believe- Holiday Mini Album
This album was created using acrylic covers, Riff Raff chipboard, the newest line from Little Yellow Bicycle, various long envelopes and Making Memories acetate. I haven't done a book this size before but think that it is fabulous. I'll be a Treasured Memories to teach this one or it can be purchased as kits the day of the class.






November 21, 10-2pm
$55
Check out all the details here or email me: delitedesigns@live.com




No comments: