Sunday, November 29, 2009

3D Ornament

I went to a Christmas party at the Urban Scrapbook this past Wednesday and we did an ornament make n' take. I was trying to make one on Saturday at the end of my class and was failing miserably so I promised to post the 'how to" for the ladies that were in my Home Decor class.The finished ornaments.
Getting started, you will need to use double sided paper and it will need to be cut into squares. I used a 12x12, 9x9 & 6x6.

Step 1: fold paper

Step 2: fold again

Step 3: cut the double folded edge into strips towards the single folded edge, leaving about 1/4 "- Do Not cut through this edge
Step 4: unfold paper
Step 5: take the two center tips adhere them together, use a glue dot for this

Step 6: flip over and adhere the next two tips. Keep alternating the paper and repeating this step

Step 7: Once complete, punch a hole at one end and hang with a ribbon
Enjoy!

No comments: