Monday, May 4, 2009

Kits for Sale

I am back from Edson and it was super super fabulous!!! I'll fill you in and share some pictures tomorrow! Today is all about my latest venture and my two wonderful winners!

I am now selling kits for some of the projects that I will be creating. I shared this information with my classes in Edson and the response was overwhelming and Oh So Wonderful!!! Infact I presold all the kits I had made to put up today but with a whole lot of excitement behind me I went straight to my scrapbook room and started making more.

Books are sold on a first come first served basis pending the receipt of payment.

Payment is made through a PayPal email money request.
How this works:
1. You select the Email Me link and let me know you want a kit
2. I send you a confirmation email and a money request from PayPal
3. You send money to my account via PayPal (you will need a PayPal account)
4. I receive confirmation that money has been received
5. I drop your package in the mail
6. You receive the package in the mail and then you cheer:-)

In the event that the kits sell out and you have requested one before I have posted SOLD OUT I will go out of my way to assemble one for you.

The first kit is designed for Father's Day and is a 4x6 acrylic book. The album cover features the chipboard shape- Father from Riff Raff's June release. I was so excited to use it and so grateful that they let me "pre-release" it before June rolled around! A huge thank you to Kara & Ben!

This book has 17 pages (including the front & back covers) and can hold 12 pictures. Supplies used, tools required, instructions and photos are included in the kits. Quantities are limited.

Let's get started:





Father 4x6 Album Kit
Cost: $22 (shipping is included)
To purchase: SOLD OUT

**EDITED** For those of you who are unable to use the Email Me link you can email me at delitedesigns@live.com

No comments: