Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Delite Designs!!!

Sometimes I can't believe how fast a year can go by! Delite Designs was an idea I had to share some creativity & inspiration. I have had so much support by some very fabulous people! So thank you, thank you! Sometimes I think I'm going to stop the blog & then I get an email from someone reminding me why I do this, so extra big thanks to those ladies! This past year I didn't do a few things I had wanted to but in their place came other things that I did instead, because of the blog I have met and have scrapbooked for some new and awesome clients! I got to teach and have had offers to teach in new stores... which is very exciting(I promise I will make it there soon). For all of these things I am so grateful. Your support means more to me than you can even understand!

What do I love about birthdays? Presents! Hee Hee. So in celebration of this birthday I am doing 2 draws for some very fun goodies! All you have to do is Email Me. It doesn't get much easier than that! Draw ends May 3 @ Midnight (MST, Good Luck!



Because I love to keep you coming back... here's a sneak peak at something I am very excited to show you on Monday! I'll give you three clues: Father's Day, 4x6, kits.


See you Monday, I'm off to Edson! To all of you not coming to Edson to hang out with me- have a fabulous National Scrapbooking Day!

{xo}

No comments: