Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feature Product- Glimmer Mist

If you haven't used Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels add it to your "must try" list! You might think you'll never use this product but I promise you that you will fall in love with it and need every color! It's perfect for chipboard and Grunge Board and I really like it on paper. Tip: shake well before and during use to stir up the glimmer. If your project doesn't seem to have a "glimmer" simply add more spray! I use it on almost every page I do right now- I am loving this product!



This is a layout I did using Olive Vine- the heart & Wheatfields- the Grunge Board wings. (Click on layout to enlarge photo)



I used Olive Vine to cover a chipboard album cover. I also used a Riff Raff flourish as a mask and just sprayed right over top of it. I love how it turned out!



To see a few more layouts that I used Glimmer Mist on check out my work on Riff Raff's site!

1 comment:

Chantel Mernickle said...

Hey i LOVE the page and cover you made! You are such a GREAT mister! :) But seriously they are SO cute! you rock