Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome!

Dream Job: to own a scrapbooking company, teach scrapbooking and inspire other scrapbookers all over the world.


Delite Designs is this for me! I have been scrapbooking for myself and other people for years and there is no other feeling like it when I give someone their pages and they are overcome with emotion. I get this same feeling when I teach, which has been my ultimate motivation. Delite Designs has been in the works for some time now. I had business cards made last year but didn't feel I had it in me to give them out... I'm over that!

Welcome to Delite Designs!!!

What you can expect from me:
- online classes (did I mention they're free), with instructions, photos and supply lists
- challenges
- the Delite Design Studio
- "must haves" every second Saturday
- favorite quotes every Monday to give you a little inspiration
- GIVE AWAYS! yeah free "delites"!!!

What I'm hoping for the future:
- class kits
- challenge kits
- teaching in more stores
- scrapbooking for others
- and of course... hanging out with Ali Edwards, Heidi Swapp, Donna Downey, Elsie, Stacey Julian... just to name a few of my all time favorite scrappers/ designers and all around cool people! (a girl can dream can't she?)


The book below is the inspiration for my May class, She... by Kobi Yamada. If you haven't read this book you have to go get it! It warms my heart, inspires me and gives me goose bumps every time I read it! Not only is it my inspiration but it's also my very first give away. I want every woman I know to read this book and it could be yours just for making a comment on my blog or by sending me one by email (sidebar). I'll take all the names and draw a lucky winner on May 10th. I only ask that the winner covers shipping costs if any are needed! Sounds like a good deal to me. You will not be disappointed!

Here's a sneak peak at May's class! Check back this Saturday for the whole thing!

I'll also be giving you your first challenge on Saturday, which by the way is National Scrapbooking Day! How fabulous- an entire day dedicated to such an amazing passion!

I'd like to give a shout out to two wonderful and talented ladies who have helped me get this going. To Jules who made my blog headers and emailing me tips- thank you! I love them! And to Anam for answering all my questions and emailing me "codes"- I'd still be trying to add an email link if it weren't for you! I know how busy you both are and I really appreciate your help! -xoxo-


Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back soon!

Hugs,

Nadine












8 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey Nadine!!!!!
I'm so excited for you (and for all of us that get to be inspired by you!!), that I'm up far too early to check out what you've been doing!! I know that this is going to be great for you!! Very soon Ali, Heidi, Stacey and the rest will be wanting to scrap with YOU !!! I never get to go to classes, but now I can-- because I can do it from home!!! Yeah!! You rock!! Best of luck-- can't wait to see all the things that you've been up to!!! Thanks for letting me one of the lucky ones to get a card from you!! Love ya girl !!
Shelley :D

Anam_Kihaku said...

you go girl!! wishing you all the success in the world!!

Chantel Mernickle said...

:) you are the coolest person i know! You are going to rock this for sure!

Carole said...

Congratulations! I am very excited to be able to take classes from my home. I love to take classes but they are very limited where I live. Thanks to Anam for providing this link. I hope all your dreams come true and that this business is a resounding success for you!

Kara said...

Wow lady! I am so proud of you!! remember me when you are big and famous...I will be atravelling assistant for you:)I am so excited to scrap with you online. If you ever need anything you let me know! big ginormous hugs;)

Charlie's Angel said...

Dine....YAY! You go girl....good for you! What a huge secret to have kept for so long! My bit from Desiderata for you today is...

"Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans"

...I know you will! So excited that you have a new venue to share your passion!!

Love you :)

N

Caro said...

This is so great! I'm so proud of you!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Jules said...

Looks great Nadine!