Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello Monday

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I had a beautiful & productive weekend. I channeled my inner Martha Stewart and baked up a storm, worked on a few more classes, submitted a few more layouts for publication (keeping my fingers crossed) and stared on a coupe of canvases. All this while indulging in a "For Rent" marathon on HGTV.

This is my sharing layout for you. I made it using a sketch from the My Minds Eye blog. I LOVE how it turned out! I also love, love, love my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I have seen it used on so many layouts and had to have one, definitely a fabulous purchase!



I had dropped off a Valentine themed explosion box for display at Treasured Memories and had received a bunch of class requests so I made one just for that. This class and all it's details can be found here. I used the newest papers from Little Yellow Bicycle- Lucky Me, it holds 21 photos and is fabulous for the pictures of those in your life that you're lucky to have! I spoke with Chantel this morning and there are only 3 spots left! Hope to see you there!



Be sure to check out your weekly inspiration here.

Have a wonderful week friends!



No comments: