Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am Thankful

Here is my newest class at Treasured Memories. It's a spin off of the album kits that I created for my own blog. I created this album to be a reminder for myself to be thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and the many things that I am fortunate enough to have. What are you thankful for? This class is full of Autumn inspiration just for that. Join me and create this fabulous album for all that you are thankful for. To book a spot call Treasured Memories @ 780-414-1540 or drop in. Remember if you are unable to attend the class you can purchase just as a kit and pick it up at the store after the class date. Limited number of kits have been made for this class so be sure to get signed up for one. The last project I taught sold out in kits so don't feel left out if you can't make the class date.
Hope to see you there!
{xo}




Class Details:
Date: Oct. 17
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Cost: $35
Coffee and snacks will be provided

Students to bring:
Basic Tool Kit
Mini Glue Dots
Sanding Tool
Crop-a-dile (if you have one)
Paper Piercer
Craft Knife
Photos (The book is designed to hold approximately 16 pictures in sizes: 3 1/2 x 5, 3x4 & 4x6)

No comments: