Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

Happy New Year Friends!

I see great things for Delite Designs in 2009 and I am very excited to keep bringing you ideas and inspiration. I will however be taking January off as I have been focusing my creative energy on a huge project or actually projects that I am working on for Creative Pages' annual scrap booking event- Crop Crazy in Edson, Alberta. I have been asked to come back and teach and am so excited to be doing it again! It has expanded this year to a bigger and better location and will be offering more crop space, more classes with more class space! So exciting! I will be teaching 3, that's right 3 classes this year! One on the Friday night and two on the Saturday, wow! It takes place May 1, 2 & 3. Stay tuned for more details and if you're able I'd love to see you there!
For now friends take care and I wish all of you a happy, healthy, creative New Year!!!

No comments: