Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome Back!!!

Hello September 1st! I can hardly believe that the summer months are over and we're moving into fall! While I love summer and all the fun activities and festivals that it brings to my area I can't help but get excited about my favorite time of year- Autumn! I love everything about it... the view, the sounds and the smell of fallen leaves. I love how the air feels crisp and gives you a little hop in your step! My birthday is in the fall which is just another reason to love it... I love a party. This year however is extra special as I am getting married this month- which left my summer months consumed with plans, plans and more plans! So here's to Autumn and all the wonderful blessings that it gives us.
I have so many ideas for Delite Designs and what seems like no time to work on any projects but as I promised you will not be disappointed! Here is a sneak peak at the product for our first class for September- Back to School! All these goodies are from KI Memories and they are super fabulous! Check back Friday Sept. 5 for the finished project!

No comments: